Saturday

How was December 18 2009?

I would like to thank the following sisters, who unexpectedly got my well wishes for the New Hijri Year 1431!

  • Aysha
  • Dega
  • Dalia
  • Verity
  • Farhiaa
  • Hira
  • Hiba
  • Imaan
  • Ayan
  • Suhaila
  • Sharon
  • Roda

My greetings reached London, Sydney, Jakarta, Ottawa and Toronto, in seconds with a click of a button. I am so grateful to facebook.

I would like to convey a special thank you to Dalia. She was the first to respond! Allah knows how happy I was to receive her message. Thank you Dalia :-)

And I had 100+ views on my youtube video, what a beautiful Day!

Offline was even better, in the bus, at the mall, and in the cab, were all exchanges of well wishes with wonderful strangers. And after all the day’s excitement, I enjoyed watching Dreamer.

Make this year special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Do not abuse anyone…Do not look down upon any good work, and when you speak to your brother, show him a cheerful face.” - Sunan of Abu-Dawood, Hadith 1889