Saturday

Tears and Smiles

Asalamu Alaikum :)

I am at tears and smiling with happiness as I write this. I want to thank all who participated in the Miracles of Dua on Friday. Walla, Walla, Walla the whole day was extraordinary and up to this minute I write this post. I felt someone next to me saying Ameen, Ameen, Ameen.

I prayed for all who commented on sisterswhoblog and who joined on Facebook. Insha Allah your wishes are granted, Ameen, Ameen, Ameen. I write this with certainty, and Allah knows best.


Insha Allah, I look forward to your company for more miracles on Friday. Ameen, Ameen, Ameen :)

Alhamdullilah

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Do not abuse anyone…Do not look down upon any good work, and when you speak to your brother, show him a cheerful face.” - Sunan of Abu-Dawood, Hadith 1889