Wednesday

Let me introduce you to the real `Miss Universe 2010'



Nothing touches me more than good deeds of others, and today I will introduce you to one kind spirit.

Julia wakes every morning with one thought in her mind “what can I do today to make a difference in the world?”

With tragedies taking place in our world, can you imagine how powerful this thought can be, if everyone rose to that?

She intends everyday to helping someone she doesn’t know, someone living across the world, with a different background, race and religion. 
“I wake up in the morning both determined to change the world and to have a great day. Sometimes this makes planning the day a bit difficult.” Julia
I was blown away by her kindness. I can see her heart shining the world, despite the ruins and tragedies.

I felt so small, incomparable to her, and thought "where am I from all this"?

Now what are you waiting for? Go visit Julia’s blog and get inspired :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Do not abuse anyone…Do not look down upon any good work, and when you speak to your brother, show him a cheerful face.” - Sunan of Abu-Dawood, Hadith 1889