Tuesday

All that glitters is not gold


I just had to say this out of concern. I don’t recommend Royal Roads University to anyone.

The Campus is beautiful. The website is professional. But all that glitters is not gold. And a few rotten apples spoil the bunch!

Personally, I encountered bias treatment from these two individuals, that led me and others to quit:

  • A Dean who will tell new students his door is open, whenever they need him. However, you will find out his ears are deaf to any grievances.
  •  A team coach, who will assign you to a team of disruptive students. Because he has the authority to do so. Like it or not. If you complain he will say: “These are lessons learned. Let’s discuss it end semester. In the meantime work it out”.

Consequences of a few rotten apples: The University gets bad publicity and three students leave within one month of this ordeal.

I applaud Karim for taking the courage of denouncing such bias acts. (he quit too)

I don't recommend this university. Nothing royal about this one!