Monday

Warning: surf with caution; sharks out there

Just wanted to warn you to keep the `moderate safe search ON’ on your browser, and check out the address/link of any video content by placing your mouse over any message that mentions `click here to watch this video’, the address will be shown on the bottom left of your browser.

Yesterday, I forgot about this and you guessed right on what had happened, a click of a button and boom it’s a Corn site. To my luck the video didn’t play automatically, ooh what a relief.

I also keep the `moderate safe search ON’ on Google search. However, some sharks out there try to deceit you by placing good content linked to Corn sites through their personal blogs.

I guess setting out good intentions before you surf does save you.

Luvya

PS: on purpose I replaced p for C